5 BOMB-ASS BOMBERS

I’ve come to the conclusion of what type of shopper I am…

I find something I love, and I stick with it. Recently I’ve been trying to only buy key pieces, and purchase things that I don’t have similar in my wardrobe already, but bomber jackets have taken over me.

So much so, that I bought 5. Yep. I. Bought. FIVE.

But now, I get to show you guys my new finds, designs and love for bomber jackets!

DENIM-BLOG-2 DENIM-BLOG-IMG

Easily my favourite purchase from Missguided, and that’s saying a lot. I love a denim jacket as much as the next 80s icon, but I felt that my jackets were very weighty, and it wasn’t really a jacket I could just throw on over an outfit. In comes this little bomb of delight. I got it for an absolute bargain of Β£17.50 and the quality is flawless, and I cannot rate indigo blue high enough! I adore the ribbed collar and sleeves, adding a casual vibe to my life <3 I cannot tell you how many times I’ve rocked double denim since this bad ass purchase (8, literally 8).

zara-bomb-post zara-bomber-post

Honestly, this material is so so soft I didn’t even know it was suppose to be denim. The design is so minimal and I think that’s what I love the most, this jacket has smartened up any thrown together outfit I have created and I am eternally grateful to Zara for that! The quality for this is unreal for Β£25.99, they also do it in blue which I am 100% going to treat myself to, hurray for #6!

khaki-bomber-postkhaki-post

Unfortunately this khaki wonder is out of stock πŸ™ which isn’t surprising as I got it from New Look for Β£11!! So the link will just take you to all the bombers that New Look have to offer, this long line bomber is one of my favourites for a night out, it’s light enough to not make you hot and sweaty when gettin’ down in the clurrrrb! I can’t remember how much this bomber was originally suppose to be, but I would definitely trust in New Look for all your bomber needs, their silky ones look INCREDIBLE!

vel-blog velvet-blog

Tah-dah! This silky velvet bomber is everything that 90s me wanted and more, do they sell the matching joggers? This super smooth bomber is the ultimate statement piece, for Β£34.99. I have so many nostalgic feels in this I cannot contain it! I still haven’t found the outfit that it’ll complete, but I am willing to wait. I want to stroke it forever and always.

bomb-post-riri-post

OH MY GOD DO YOU LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO?

I actually cannot deal with the love I have for this item of clothing. This jacket in my heart was worth every penny, at Β£48 this is my favourite statement piece. The lining is silver satin, and it makes me swoon. The quality is undoubtably beautiful, and I’ve been able to wear this with so much more than I expected, I especially love how much it matches my pink(ish) tint in my hair, goals for sure.The embroidered flower detail is exquisite and highly compliments the metallic accent. Ahh this jacket gives me chills. You can also get this in black, but (in my opinion) has nothing on this one!

So are you loving bomber jackets as much as I am? If not more? If you have more than 5 I want to see them, and I will most definitely be purchasing them!

Note to self: it is SO hard trying to take your own pictures?! Sorry for my snotty moody face.

18 Comments

1. September 5, 2016 / 4:22 pm

I wish my moody face was as pretty as yours, it would make OOTD posts so much easier! Love this and I’ve definitely got my eye on the missguided denim bomber!

Loves

Izzy | ADoseOfChatter.com

• Profile photo of frostinspace September 5, 2016 / 4:24 pm

Gotta love a moody face! I’m sure your moody face is to die for! 😍
      Honestly it’s amazing, I am in love with them all!

2. September 5, 2016 / 4:41 pm

Omg, I’m so glad it’s not just me going crazy over bombers. I already own four but I’m eyeing up that denim one from missguided now! Love this!! <3

Sheena | http://www.sheenakhu.com/

• Profile photo of frostinspace September 5, 2016 / 4:43 pm

OMG have you got a post about your bombers?! I fee like 5 isn’t enough πŸ˜‚ and that’s only recent buys!!

3. September 5, 2016 / 4:44 pm

Firstly – you’re so pretty!! Also I’m so glad someone shares my love for bombers!! Love the embroided one! x

• Profile photo of frostinspace September 5, 2016 / 4:46 pm

Oh πŸ™ˆ that’s so sweet thank you! I have been so ill I was worried these pictures showed my puffy eyes! Yes I am obsessed! I think the embodied River Island one is my baby x

4. Becky
    September 5, 2016 / 4:50 pm

Omg I’m laughing at the fact you bought five bomber jackets hahaha that’s amazing. They are all gorgeous! I love Bombers, I got mine from Miss Selfridge and I love it, but I deffo wanna check out New Look now for more!
    Becky Shannon xx – Life-by-Becky

• Profile photo of frostinspace September 5, 2016 / 4:53 pm

I’m laughing and crying at myself pls halp I have no money πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜©!!
      What jacket from Miss S?! I’m intrigued! Thanks very much girl xx

• Profile photo of frostinspace September 5, 2016 / 5:01 pm

Honestly I wasn’t interested at first, then I went insane and got 5.. πŸ™ˆ haha thank you πŸ˜‚ bit more me! Xx

5. September 6, 2016 / 3:21 pm

I’m living for bomber jackets at the minute haha. I’ve got the khaki one and I agree it’s lovely. The river island one looks amazing too! I’ve had a few bombers from boohoo recently and they’re amazing.

Maxine, xo

• Profile photo of frostinspace September 6, 2016 / 3:24 pm

See I’ve never bought anything from Boohoo! No idea why, I’m gonna have to give it a go! Xx

6. September 11, 2016 / 7:38 pm

I know exactly what you mean here! For me, it’s like little tweed jackets. I have so many and I buy so many more. Oh well! I’m actually not Ito bombers myself but I do love the grey velvet one you have. Maybe I could try one out! X

Sarah | http://www.sarahdeluxe.com

• Profile photo of frostinspace September 11, 2016 / 8:23 pm

Definitely! I love any kind of jacket cos I’m always bloody cold! I would LOVE a tweed jacket so bad, I just don’t think I can pull it off! X

7. Kayleigh
    September 13, 2016 / 2:53 pm

I love them all but the river island one is my favourite! It’s such a stunning colour, I also think the velvet one looks amazing on you X

• Profile photo of frostinspace September 13, 2016 / 2:56 pm

Aw thank you! Yeah I think the river island one is my favourite πŸ’œβ˜ΊοΈ x

8. October 3, 2016 / 7:51 pm

5 bombers! You lucky lady! I love these jackets and the fact they can be worn up or down – great choices x

• Profile photo of frostinspace October 4, 2016 / 5:52 pm

thank you very much! i’m sure i’ll be getting more haha x