It’s finally February! January was longer than my ASOS wish list…
I hope you’ve all had a kick-ass year so far!
If you’re with me and feel as though you’ve achieved nex to nothing so far this year then come take a seat next to me, and let me console you on why we shouldn’t be beating ourselves up about it.
Although I recently quit my job to follow a new career path, I’ve been so much more laxed than I thought I would be. To be honest, there’s been a few times I just sit at my computer, and stare a the screen because no one has told me what I should be doing… am I 24 or 14?
I could just hate on myself for not having a full line of my designs on sale, or for not completing my website and having it published, but what would the benefit be? I’m proud of what I have managed to achieve so far (as little as that many be)
- I’ve designed a new flyer from scratch for a new client
- Created logos for new companies
- Had Instagram content approved by eBay (!)
- Attended an amazing Bumble event thanks to Jess Who Blog and fallen in love with Hot Pod Yoga
- Earned over 100 likes on my Frillustrations Facebook page
- I got new photography clients, and I’ve loved taking fashion photos ⭐️
- I opened up a business account for my company, I have a company number and everything!
So this is just a short post to remind myself that even if I haven’t achieved everything I was expecting to so far this year, that building a company and achieving your dreams isn’t a race… I’ll get there eventually.